936 more days to go until the Opening Ceremonies of the 2020 Tokyo Summer Olympics. Here are a few of my favorite stories and thoughts on Tokyo2020.
- Kengo Kuma’s National Stadium: Sure to be A Living, Breathing Legacy of the 2020 Olympics
- Para-Athlete PowerLifter Eri Yamamoto-MacDonald and the 2020 Tokyo Paralympic
- Nihonbashi Uncovered: The Eyesore of 1964 to Disappear after 2020
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 2020: Stay Tuned for Tokyo 2020’s Closing Ceremony on the 75th Anniversary of the Nagasaki Bombing
- The Massive Urban Mines of Japan to Yield Olympic Medals for Tokyo 2020
- The Labor Crunch and the Building of the Olympic Stadium: Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place
- Tokyo Bay: A Nice Place to Visit, But You Wouldn’t Want to Swim There
- The Tokyo 2020 Cycling Road Race to Include Iconic Mt Fuji
- The Tokyo 2020 Mascots: Which Pair Would You Select?
You must be logged in to post a comment.