573 days to Opening Day of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. On July 24, 2020, all the questions, all the angst, all the planning will end, and all that will matter are the athletes. For now, we can only speculate about what will be, and recall what has been.
- Buying Tickets for the 2020 Tokyo Summer Games: If You’re Living in Japan, Register First
- Ticket Prices for Tokyo 2020: What’s Hot, What’s Not
- Olympic Ransom and the Terror Attack of the ’64 Olympics that Never Was Part 2: Yumenoshima – from Garbage Dump to Tokyo2020 Archery Venue
- Bouldering in Hachioji: Hint of the Excitement to Come at Tokyo 2020
- Tiger Woods Wins the Tour Championship: On the Prowl for Tokyo 2020
- The Famed Tsukiji Fish Market Closes and New Toyosu Fish Market Opens Today: How Does this Impact Tokyo 2020?
- Tattoos in Japan: Taboo or Trendy Fashion in 2020
- Musashino Forest Sports Plaza: First of the New Permanent Tokyo 2020 Venues
- Power Harassing Kaori Icho, One of the Strongest Woman in Japan: #MeToo Japan Style
- The Complex Case of Sae Miyakawa and Power Harassment in Japanese Women’s Gymnastics
You must be logged in to post a comment.