There are a little more than 200 days to go before the Opening Ceremony of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. There’s always noise before an Olympic Games, as there’s always excitement. I believe Tokyo 2020 will be an incredible Summer Olympic Games. I hope you can make it to Tokyo to see for yourself.
- The Japanese and Tokyo 2020: They’re So Excited, They Just Can Hide It
- Dreams of Carrying an Olympic Torch in Fukushima: My Quest to Honor the Legacy of Family Past
- Will Olympians in 2020 be Safe from Radiation at Azuma Baseball Stadium in Fukushima?: According to my Safecast bGeigie Nano – Yes
- What Could Go Wrong at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics? Will Murphy’s Law Rule?
- The Sakura Torch: An Olympian Vision of Hope and Beauty in 2020
- In Defense of Toyota: Hailing a Japan Taxi, the Best Ride in Town
- The Biggest Olympic Competition for Fans: Tips for Finding a Hotel Room in Tokyo for 2020!
- Calling All Weather Forecasters In Us All – Cool It: Hagibis and the Cruel World of Predicting the Unpredictable